Dienstag, 29. Juli 2008

MAGENTA VERTIKAL TRAVERSE

This is - at least in my opinion - my favourite. Done through late summer days of 2005 that one was planned originally as a birthday present to one of my best female friends. But things went wrong for her so that she didn't managed to pick up this one. Meanwhile I put that on a wall of my living room and realized that it fitted perfectly there. So what I'm trying to say is that it is still available for the amount of 380 € and if you feel the need to get that one just let me know! Details on size and material are: Acrylic on canvas, height 40 inches while the width is about 31,5 inches.

Meiner eigenen subjektiven Meinung nach stellt dieses Bild mein bisheriges Hauptwerk dar. Ursprünglich war es als Geburtstagsgeschenk für eine meiner besten Freundinnen gedacht. Leider versäumte es diese Freundin aber immer wieder, das Werk bei mir abzuholen, so dass ich mich irgendwann entschloss, es selbst in meinem Wohnzimmer aufzuhängen, wo es auch wunderbar hinpasst. Was nicht heissen soll, dass es damit endgültig vom Markt ist! Für 380 € bin ich jederzeit bereit, das gute Stück in liebevolle Hände abzugeben. Bei Interesse also einfach eine mail an mich! Format- und Materialdetails: Acryl auf Leinwand, Höhe 100 cm, Breite 80 cm.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen